Friday 15 April 2016

Day Out At The Zoo

Hi,
I told you I'd be back on Friday and here I am ;) Recently, I was looking through pictures on my laptop and came across these pictures I took in the easter holidays when I went to the zoo and I thought I'd share them with you. I am not usually a zoo person at all I absolutely hate seeing animals in cages, you could argue that its the best for them but it's still like they could be running free but instead there locked up. Anyway, enough of my opinion, I went because my little sister really wanted to go and she really wanted me to come... It was hard to say no, as then you feel bad is you do, so I just thought what do I have to loose.?

My day went like this, my sister started getting really excited in the car which was really sweet and cute. Then we went inside and saw all the animals. I'm still amazed how hunters or just people want to kill animals, they are the most precious things, what did we do to deserve them?! I saw it all from giraffes to tigers to penguins. My favourite was definitely the orangutang, I just think they are so sweet. We got to feed the elephants which were so cool, sadly we missed feeding the giraffes. Anyway, I shall let you enjoy some of the pictures I took.

virtual hug
Mi x












1 comment:

  1. i love animals as well, sounds nice you had a nice day :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete